Membership in ICGA and NCGA lets you join with other corn producers to lobby for better farm policy, which, in turn, makes your farm more viable.
To become a member of the Indiana Corn Growers Association, click here for a membership application. A 1-year membership is $60 and a 3-year membership is $150. Your membership dues also make you an automatic member of National Corn Growers Association. To learn more about NCGA and some of the membership benefits they offer, visit the National Corn Growers' Association website. To become a NCGA member, click here for an application.
Special Promo: Joint Membership to ISA and ICGA for a limited time, click here.
In addition to amplifying your voice for corn policy, other benefits offered to members of ICGA and NCGA include:
- 15% Office Depot Discount
- E Legacy Connect
- Exclusive NCGA Worldwide Hotel Discount Program
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Discounts
- Ford X-Plan Vehicle Pricing Plan
- NCGA Scholarship
- Cabela's Gift Card Discounts
- Event Invitations
- National Corn Yield Contest (NCYC)
- DellTM Product Discounts
- RatchetTM Voucher - $350 Value (3-year Members Only)
- Indiana Soybean & Corn Review Magazine
- $100 Seed Discount (3-year Members Only) from the following organizations:
- Beck's Hybrids
- Great Lakes Hybrids
- LG Seeds
- Stewart Seeds
- Seed Consultants