Learn about life from the farm animal’s point of view and hear “tails” from the inside about farm life in Indiana from Hoosier families (and kids like you!) who live it every day.
Target Age Group: 3rd and 4th grade
NEW Displays for Your Event
Borrow one of our new displays! With these displays, 3rd-5th graders will learn about cool technology on the farm, the many uses of soybeans and the environmental benefits of using biotechnology on farms today. The displays come equipped with talking points, best use guidelines, suggested activities and a shipping label for easy return shipping. Pair this display with our soybean crayons or barnyard chronicles books for a complete learning experience.
Click here to order a display for your event or classroom!
Free Downloadable Materials
Corn Activity and Coloring Sheets
- Captain Cornelius Booklet
- Captain Cornelius
- Captain Cornelius 2
- Ethanol Word Scramble
- Kid Kernel's Classroom Maze
- Seek and Find
- There's Corn In My Crayons!
- Who Say's Science isn't Corny Activity Book (Courtesy of the Texas Corn Producers)
- Make Origami Corn!
- Seed For Feed Activity
- Amaizing Grain Booklet (Courtesy of the Kentucky Corn Growers)
- Corn Uses (info sheet)
- The Numerous Products Made from Corn!
- In A World Without Corn (info sheet)