Indiana corn growers are stewards of the environment and rely on Indiana’s natural resources for their business success. Farmers understand that they must continue to work to ensure future generations of farmers, as well as all Indiana residents, can continue to enjoy our state’s rich resources.
While largely focusing upon sustainability issues, ICMC invests corn farmers’ state corn checkoff funds to improve on farm water quality and water use practices.
- Conservation Technology Information Center
- Natural Resource Conservation Service
- Indiana Conservation Cropping Systems Initiative
- Indiana Association of Soil & Water Conservation Districts
- Strategies Targeting American Agricultural Resources and Sustainability
- Field to Market
- Indiana Soybean Alliance Environmental Resources