Purdue Risk Managment Resources: Sign up on Purdue's web site to gain access to serveral risk managment resources. The materials on this site are part of the Integrated Risk Management Initiative, a partnership between ISA and the Center for Commercial Agriculture.
CME: View corn-specific exchange information from the Chicago Board of Trade, the CME Group's trading arm for agricultural commodities.
Latest WASDE Report: A quarterly USDA report of world agricultural supply and demand estimates.
USDA Quarterly Grain Stocks Report: report that tells us how much grain is left, broken down by commodity and state – on the farm off the farm. Using this report could help you gauge what’s going on and if there is going to be a future surplus or shortage.
The Indiana State Chemist is charged with administering several agricultural laws involving seeds, fertilizers, animal feeds and pesticides. For more information, visit the following pages.
- Pesticide Review Board Rules
- Bulk Pesticide Storage & Containment Rules
- Pesticide Certification & Licensing Rules
- Indiana Commercial Fertilizer Rules
- Indiana Agriculture Ammonia Rules
- Certification for Distributors and Users of Fertilizer Material
- Fertilizer Material Use, Distribution, and Record Keeping
- Indiana Fertilizer Civil Penalty Schedule
- Free Purdue Field Guide App
- INField Advantage (formerly On-Farm Network)
- Production Regulations
- Grain Marketing Resources
- Transportation Resources
- International Trade Resources
- Environmental Resources
- Livestock Regulations
- Purdue Center for Commercial Ag Farm Management Resources
- Purdue Risk Management Initiative Resources
- Plant Management Network
- National Ag Statistics Service
- Indiana Crop Improvement Association
- Purdue Performance Trials
- Center for Integrated Pest Management
- DTN Weather
- World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates