Still Time to Nominate Hoosiers for the Beck’s "Beyond the Fence" Awards
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (December 7, 2012) — Nominations for the Beck’s Hybrids Beyond the Fence Awards, which honor individuals for their outstanding service and contributions to Indiana agriculture will close on Friday, December 14.Read more...
The Indiana Corn Marketing Council (ICMC) will hold a board of directors meeting November 30, 2012 at the ICMC office located at 5730 West 74th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46278. The meeting will be called to order at 9 a.m. The Indiana Corn Marketing Council works to promote the interest of corn growers in the state and manage corn checkoff funds. The Council is composed of 17 voting farmer directors and 8 appointed industry and government representatives.
- Indiana Corn Marketing Council Announces New Farmer Directors
- Awards Look to Honor Those Going "Beyond the Fence" for Indiana Agriculture
- Indiana Farmer Elected to U.S. Grains Council Board of Directors
- Hoosier Grain Farmers Reminded to Ensure Crop Insurance Conditions are Met
- Joe’s Junction Brings Mid-Level Ethanol Blends to Flex Fuel Drivers in Trafalgar
- Voting Runs through August 17 for Indiana Corn Marketing Council Board
- Annual Ohio River Lock Tour Offers Farmers Insight on River Transportation
- Time is Now for Hoosier Farmers to Evaluate Contract Options
- Hoosier Corn and Soybean Farmers Call on Congress to Pass Farm Bill Now
- Meeting Notice: Indiana Corn Marketing Council