Indiana Corn Marketing Council Announces New Farmer Directors
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (October 15, 2012) — Two Hoosier corn farmers will join the Indiana Corn Marketing Council (ICMC) board of directors in November to help direct programs that drive the success of the corn industry within the state. In addition to these new directors, three Hoosier corn farmers were re-elected to serve another term on the board during ICMC’s annual elections in August.Read more...
Awards Look to Honor Those Going "Beyond the Fence" for Indiana Agriculture
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (September 24, 2012) — Nominations are now being accepted for the Beck’s Hybrids Beyond the Fence Awards, which honor individuals for their outstanding service and contributions to Indiana agriculture.Read more...
- Indiana Farmer Elected to U.S. Grains Council Board of Directors
- Hoosier Grain Farmers Reminded to Ensure Crop Insurance Conditions are Met
- Joe’s Junction Brings Mid-Level Ethanol Blends to Flex Fuel Drivers in Trafalgar
- Voting Runs through August 17 for Indiana Corn Marketing Council Board
- Annual Ohio River Lock Tour Offers Farmers Insight on River Transportation
- Time is Now for Hoosier Farmers to Evaluate Contract Options
- Hoosier Corn and Soybean Farmers Call on Congress to Pass Farm Bill Now
- Meeting Notice: Indiana Corn Marketing Council
- Voting Opens August 6 for Indiana Corn Marketing Council Board Elections
- USGC Team Witnesses History in the Making