Indiana Farmer Elected to U.S. Grains Council Board of Directors
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (August 21, 2012) — David Howell of Middletown, Ind. was elected to the Board of Directors for the U.S. Grains Council (USGC) during its recent meeting in Vancouver, Washington.Read more...
Hoosier Grain Farmers Reminded to Ensure Crop Insurance Conditions are Met
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (August 20, 2012) —The drought of 2012 has hit Indiana corn fields hard with all 92 counties being designated primary or contiguous disaster areas by USDA as of August 15. In addition to the lowest estimated corn yields in more than 20 years, farmers are dealing with insect and disease pressures that could further diminish the crop.Read more...
- Joe’s Junction Brings Mid-Level Ethanol Blends to Flex Fuel Drivers in Trafalgar
- Voting Runs through August 17 for Indiana Corn Marketing Council Board
- Annual Ohio River Lock Tour Offers Farmers Insight on River Transportation
- Time is Now for Hoosier Farmers to Evaluate Contract Options
- Hoosier Corn and Soybean Farmers Call on Congress to Pass Farm Bill Now
- Meeting Notice: Indiana Corn Marketing Council
- Voting Opens August 6 for Indiana Corn Marketing Council Board Elections
- USGC Team Witnesses History in the Making
- Hendricks County Farm Family Featured in DC Campaign
- Thorntons Brings Mid-Level Ethanol Blends to Nine Stations Thanks to Indiana Corn Farmers