Joe’s Junction Brings Mid-Level Ethanol Blends to Flex Fuel Drivers in Trafalgar
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (August 17, 2012) — Drivers in Johnson County now have more options when it comes to using ethanol blends when fueling their flex fuel vehicles (FFVs) with the opening of a new flex fuel pump at Joe’s Junction in Trafalgar, Ind.Read more...
Voting Runs through August 17 for Indiana Corn Marketing Council Board
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind., (August 6, 2012) — Indiana corn farmers have until Friday, August 17 to vote in the Indiana Corn Marketing Council’s (ICMC) annual election. Voting opened on August 6 at county Purdue Cooperative Extension Service offices across the state.Read more...
- Annual Ohio River Lock Tour Offers Farmers Insight on River Transportation
- Time is Now for Hoosier Farmers to Evaluate Contract Options
- Hoosier Corn and Soybean Farmers Call on Congress to Pass Farm Bill Now
- Meeting Notice: Indiana Corn Marketing Council
- Voting Opens August 6 for Indiana Corn Marketing Council Board Elections
- USGC Team Witnesses History in the Making
- Hendricks County Farm Family Featured in DC Campaign
- Thorntons Brings Mid-Level Ethanol Blends to Nine Stations Thanks to Indiana Corn Farmers
- Hoosier Horsepower Essay Contest Winners Announced
- Indiana Corn and Soybean Farmers Appreciate Farm Bill Work