Indiana Soybean & Corn Farmers Talk to Senator Donnelly about Farm Bill
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (April 12, 2013) — The importance of having effective and efficient programs within a new long-term farm bill to help better manage risks was stressed by a group of Indiana soybean and corn farmers during a meeting with U.S. Senator Joe Donnelly on a central Indiana farm today.Read more...
Call to Meeting Notice
The Indiana Corn Marketing Council (ICMC) will hold a board of directors meeting March 28, 2013 at the ICMC office located at 5730 West 74th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46278. The meeting will be called to order at 8 a.m. The Indiana Corn Marketing Council works to promote the interest of corn growers in the state and manage corn checkoff funds. The Council is composed of 17 voting farmer directors.
- Still Time to Experience the Amazing Maize Exhibit at the Indiana State Museum
- Hoosiers Honored for Going Beyond the Fence for Indiana Farmer
- Grants Available to Bring High School Science Classes to Indiana State Museum
- Statement from Indiana Corn Marketing Council, Indiana Corn Growers Association CEO Jane Ade Stevens regarding Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s new director:
- Officer Team Elected by Indiana Corn Marketing Council Board
- Indiana Corn Growers Elect New Leadership Team
- Still Time to Nominate Hoosiers for the Beck’s "Beyond the Fence" Awards
- Meeting Notice
- Indiana Corn Marketing Council Announces New Farmer Directors
- Awards Look to Honor Those Going "Beyond the Fence" for Indiana Agriculture