Still Time to Experience the Amazing Maize Exhibit at the Indiana State Museum
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind., (March 8, 2013) — Visitors to the Indiana State Museum in Indianapolis still have two weeks to take a journey through the centuries to learn how corn has become the most important plant breeding achievement of all time. The exhibit, “Amazing Maize: The Science, History and Culture of Corn,” closes Sunday, March 24.Read more...
Hoosiers Honored for Going Beyond the Fence for Indiana Farmer
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (February 12, 2013) — Indiana corn and soybean farmers recently honored a group of deserving Hoosiers for their outstanding support and promotion of Indiana agriculture with Beck’s Hybrids Beyond the Fence awards.Read more...
- Grants Available to Bring High School Science Classes to Indiana State Museum
- Statement from Indiana Corn Marketing Council, Indiana Corn Growers Association CEO Jane Ade Stevens regarding Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s new director:
- Officer Team Elected by Indiana Corn Marketing Council Board
- Indiana Corn Growers Elect New Leadership Team
- Still Time to Nominate Hoosiers for the Beck’s "Beyond the Fence" Awards
- Meeting Notice
- Indiana Corn Marketing Council Announces New Farmer Directors
- Awards Look to Honor Those Going "Beyond the Fence" for Indiana Agriculture
- Indiana Farmer Elected to U.S. Grains Council Board of Directors
- Hoosier Grain Farmers Reminded to Ensure Crop Insurance Conditions are Met