Grants Available to Bring High School Science Classes to Indiana State Museum
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (February 12, 2013) — Indiana high school classes have the opportunity to explore the possibilities when it comes the many career choices in the field of agriculture while experiencing the Amazing Maize Exhibit at the Indiana State Museum.Read more...
Statement from Indiana Corn Marketing Council, Indiana Corn Growers Association CEO Jane Ade Stevens regarding Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s new director:
“Indiana’s soybean and corn organizations are pleased to see that the Indiana State Department of Agriculture is looking to focus on economic development with the appointment of Gina Sheets as its new director. We look forward to working with Gina and the staff at ISDA to grow Indiana’s livestock, aquaculture and food sectors that use Indiana corn and soybeans.”
This communication was partially funded with Indiana corn checkoff dollars.
- Officer Team Elected by Indiana Corn Marketing Council Board
- Indiana Corn Growers Elect New Leadership Team
- Still Time to Nominate Hoosiers for the Beck’s "Beyond the Fence" Awards
- Meeting Notice
- Indiana Corn Marketing Council Announces New Farmer Directors
- Awards Look to Honor Those Going "Beyond the Fence" for Indiana Agriculture
- Indiana Farmer Elected to U.S. Grains Council Board of Directors
- Hoosier Grain Farmers Reminded to Ensure Crop Insurance Conditions are Met
- Joe’s Junction Brings Mid-Level Ethanol Blends to Flex Fuel Drivers in Trafalgar
- Voting Runs through August 17 for Indiana Corn Marketing Council Board